پیام شرکت Jeppesen:
تا اطلاع ثانوی سیستم عامل ipad خود را به IOS14 ارتقاء ندهید!
Mobile FliteDeck iOS
Jeppesen is currently conducting application performance and functionality with the newly released Mobile iOS 14 by Apple. It is advised that you do NOT update your iOS to this version until further advised.
Designed specifically for individuals, enthusiasts, and business aviation operators, Mobile FliteDeck delivers data-driven IFR enroute data and terminal charts directly to your iPad or tablet device. Features and benefits include:
• VFR enroute layer
• Vector image rendering of chart data
• Ownship position view and moving map
• Access to chart change notices
• Textual and graphical weather overlays
• SmartNotes – Cuts through the clutter to intelligently deliver pertinent flight information based on chronological and geospatial data, and minimizes pilot interactions with the mobile device.
• Organized Track System (OTS) – Provides critical information for oceanic flights when appropriate airports are selected.
• Jeppesen Standard Airway Manual – Fully indexed and searchable text sections are available to help you better prepare for your flight.
• SID/STAR with Ownship – Increases situational awareness by allowing the pilot to view the flight with respect to the terminal air structure.
Jeppesen Mobile FliteDeck 3.0.4 and iPadOS Compatibility Statement
Jeppesen has noted no issues related to Jeppesen Mobile FliteDeck 3.0.4 running iPadOS 13.4.